With the time ticking down for the year 2013 I thought I would help the year end with a “bang” of my top ten 2013 moments. A special thanks to my “One Line A Day” journal, Facebook, and Instagram for helping to remind this blonde surf chica of some of those amazing moments.
(in no specific order…because if I had to decide 2014 would already be here)
- “Life is like a wave; a wave only breaks once and you only live once.” -entry from January 21
- Ollie’s x 6: Perfection and Pure Perfection
- “What a day…lost the only copy of the car key in the ocean…duohhh!” – entry from June 9
- Sunsets, sunsets, and more sunsets
- Magical boat ride back from Ollie’s surrounded by a pod of dolphins
- “AMAZING day in the office…got barreled twice today at Avellana’s! Just when you think it is going to be and OK day! Beautiful turquoise water and offshore…” – entry from May 7
- Celebrating with family and friends
- Spreading the beauty of Mother Nature, one post/notecard at a time
- “I have heard that sometimes your first time is not that good. Mine was amazing…Waimea rocked my world!“-entry from August 14
- All Ashore: sea turtles laying eggs at Playa Ostional
¡Feliz Año Nuevo!